Pressure Relief Valves - safety relief valves are often used in the oilfield when provide overpressure protection for cementing/fracturing pumps, fracturing &treating lines, pressure vessels, and other equipment.
Pressure Relief Valves - safety relief valves opens when a preset pressure is exceeded and automatically shut when pressure drops. Pressure Relief Valves are union connection and designed and manufactured in accordance with API 6A and API 16C standard and they are improved from SPM series.
● Oil and Gas lines
● High-pressure well servicing lines
● Acidizing& fracturing lines, &testing lines
● Crude Oil and Sour Gas, Mud.
● Manifolds and Pipelines, vessels
● circulating lines, and other well service
● cementing and stimulation applications.
● Production and flushing lines
● High Pressure
● Compact and simple to operate, union end connection is convenient for installation.
● Set at the customer specified relief pressure and is fully tested
● The butterfly spring inside can realize opening/closing of valves, therefore safety valves can protect people and equipment without shutting down relevant equipment. They are more reliable than shear type safety valves.
Special packing is available according to customers’ requirements.
Market & Exports
Our product has exported to over 30 countries, including the United States, Britain, Brazil, Russia ...
We participate in overseas exhibitions every year.
Why Choose Us
1). ADVANCED PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
2). ISO 14000 / ISO 9000 / QUALITY CERTIFICATE 3). STRICT QUALITY CONTROL, STRONG R&D TEAM 4). ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WITHOUT POLLUTION 5). 10 YEARS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE, STRONG TEAM.
Please leave message at the bottom for more details, You will get response within 24 hours!